A free course for parents of children with ADHD aged 3-11yrs, online via ZOOM.
Eight weekly sessions that, using practical and proven strategies, will help you meet the daily challenges of living with a child with ADHD and:
- understand more about ADHD
- channel your child’s energy
- improve their self-esteem
- meet their emotional needs
- boost your parent/child relationship
- use effective discipline
- tips for home, school and the wider family
Click here for information about upcoming courses.
We do not have dates for our next courses yet, but we know that the Southampton Family Hub also run a programme for parents of children with ADHD and they have planned a few courses this term. To find out more , contact them directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org