A free course for parents of children with ASD aged 3-11yrs, online via ZOOM.
Eight weekly sessions to help you understand what is autism, how it affects your child and how you can work with their unique personalities and abilities and:
- working with your child’s unique personality and abilities
- helping your child with issues of communication and social interaction
- meeting the emotional needs of your child
- handling special interests and repetitive behaviour
- dealing with oppositional behaviour using practical strategies
- tips for home, school and the wider family
Click here for information about upcoming courses.