Come and learn new ways to meet the needs of your child and get support from other parents.
Four sessions designed to:
- Understand more about ASD
- Work with your child’s unique personalities and abilities
- Help your child with issues of communication, imagination and social interaction
- Advice on how to handle special interests or repetitive behaviour
- Give guidance on oppositional behaviour using practical strategies
Free, via Zoom
Starting on 09/11/2022 from 9.30am to 11.30am, for 4 weekly sessions (term time only).
To enquire about attending or make a referral email email@example.com.